Horse Drawn Sleigh Dining Tours
For a culinary experience unlike any other, come aboard an old-fashioned horse drawn sleigh to our cozy cabin in the woods.
Operating Dates & Times
|Sleigh Brunch||Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||10:00am||Dec 16 - April 1|
|Dinner & Sleigh Bells||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||6:30pm||Jan 4 - April 1|
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
Brunch Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride
Take in Big White’s pristine beauty as the majestic Clydesdale horses guide the sleigh through snow covered forest to our cozy cabin.
Looking for an authentic mountain experience without some Canadian flavour? Enjoy a horse drawn sleigh ride to our cozy cabin in the woods to enjoy a delicious full Canadian breakfast of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and real maple syrup prepared specially for you.
|Brunch Rates||Adult (13+)||Youth (5 - 12)||Tots (2 - 4)||Infants|
|Brunch & Sleigh Ride * Capacity 14 participants||$38.50||$33.50||$10.00||FREE|
|Brunch & Sleigh Ride - Holiday Period: Dec. 23 - Jan. 2||$48.50||$38.50||$10.00||FREE|
*Please note increased prices for Valentines Day in effect.
Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
Keep warm and snuggle under blankets, as you explore the enchanted forest trails under a star-filled night sky. Then its on to our cozy cabin in the woods where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a delicious gourmet dinner prepared by the chefs from the Kettle Valley Steak House. This is a dining experience you won't soon forget. Be sure to save room for dessert! Alcoholic beverages not provided. BYO is permitted.
|Dinner Sleigh Ride Rates||Adult (13+)||Youth (5 - 12)||Tots (2 - 4)||Infants|
|Gourmet Dinner & Sleigh Rides * Capacity 12 participants||$65.00||$45.00||$10.00||FREE|
* Please note increased prices for Valentines Day in effect.
* Please note that this tour has a minimum of 4 people.
* Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
- Dining tours must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased from the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Please respect the horses and do not approach them without getting consent from the driver.
- No cancellations or exchanges within 24 hours. 24 hours to 48 hours, sleigh ride time can be changed. More than 48 hours notice, full refund available.
- Wear warm winter clothing including winter boots.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure to ensure tour leaves on time.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, tours meet next to the skating rink outside the doors to Sk8ers Bistro.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the meeting place next to the skating rink outside the doors to Sk8ers Bistro.
Direct: 250-491-6111 Email: email@example.com