$10 NIGHT SKIING | $10 RENTALS | $10 TUBING | $10 BEGINNER LESSONS | $10 DINNER DEALS
- Friday Night lift tickets are just $10. Save $15!
- Regular Ski & Snowboard rentals for Friday nights are only $10! *Does not include high performance rentals
- $10 Tubing! Buy a Tubing pass for Friday night & only pay $10! Save $13!
- $10 Beginner Lesson with a pro on Friday night (for Ages 8 and up)!
Back by popular demand - $10 Beginner Lessons
Big White Ski & Board School is offering lessons on $10 Fridays under the brightly lit beginner area! That’s right! For just $10 drop-in you can get a 1.5hr beginner lesson for ages 8+ and learn to ski or board in a safe, fun environment with some of Canada’s best snow sports pros.
Drop-in on Friday nights before 6pm at the Ski and Board School desk in the Village Centre Mall. Lessons are on a first-come, first-served basis and will fill up so make sure you arrive in good time, and if you need rentals, please give yourself at least 45mins to get set up.
If you have any questions please call us at 250.491.6101 or email email@example.com
Friday Night $10 Dinner Deals
$10 specials are available on Friday nights only
|Moose Lounge||Enjoy the $10 pasta buffet! Available from 5pm - 8pm|
|Globe Café | Tapas | Trattoria||$10 Thin Crust Italian Style Margarita Pizza (upon presenting a $10 Friday lift ticket)|
|The Blarney Stone||$10 Steaming bowl of Irish Lamb Stew with Beer Bread (upon presenting a $10 Friday lift ticket)|
Ski under bright lights in the largest night skiing area in Western Canada!
We turn the lights on the Bullet Express and Plaza Chair giving you access to 2569 meters (8429 feet) of terrain. With a night lift capacity of over 5,000 people per hour, the Plaza Chair and the Bullet High Speed Chairs whisk skiers to the top of the longest vertical drop (596 meters) of all night skiing areas in North America! Thursday to Saturday nights come ride in TELUS Park.
|Nights - Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat 3:30pm until 7:45pm | last night March 31st, 2018|
|Bullet Express & Plaza Chair||Tuesday - Saturday|
|TELUS Park||Thursday - Saturday|
|Holiday Hours: Bullet Express, Plaza Chair & TELUS Park||March 16 - 31 (open nightly)|
|Holiday Hours: TELUS Park||March 21 - 31 (Weds thru Sat)|
|$10 Friday Nights
Starts Friday, January 12th until Friday March 30th, 2018 (Weather permitting)
|See Tickets for lift ticket rates.|
*Start and end dates subject to change without notice.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Arrive with plenty of time to spare. It will take you at least 45 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
- Dress warmly - be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings; that means the best way to stay warm is to wear layers.
- Dress appropriately - do the best you can to bring winter outerwear. That means waterproof pants and jacket.
- Road conditions - be aware that you may experience slippery roads on the way to the resort so reserve extra time for the drive.
- For rental equipment you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.