Health & Medical
Visit the on mountain medical clinic for any non-emergency healthcare needs.
Whitefoot Medical Clinic
The Whitefoot Medical Clinic is conveniently located in the Whitefoot Lodge in the Village Centre. The clinic operates on a walk-in basis, 5 days a week for non-emergency medical treatment. Clinic visits after hours and house calls are available by calling the clinic line. Prescription medications, braces and casts are available.
- Are covered by most insurance plans (including Canadian provincial health insurance such as MSP).
- Service will not be denied regardless of ability to pay.
- Service is covered if you have any Canadian provincial care card.
- Quebec residents must pay in advance and may submit for reimbursement later.
- We offer braces and on site prescriptions
- Transportation available for emergency transport to the Kelowna General Hospital.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 12:00pm. The clinic is also available after hours and on weekends on the following number: 250 765 0544.
For more information or to book your appointment, please call the Clinic Line - 250-765-0544
For Emergencies Please Call 911.
Take a Tour