Overnight RV Parking Area
The overnight RV parking area is located in Happy Valley; follow Big White Road to signs for Happy Valley Day Lodge, continue along Happy Valley Road until you see the sign for overnight RV parking. Park in the allocated site.
There are no tent sites at this park. This lot is best suited to self-contained RV's or vehicle campers only due to minimal services available. This is an alpine environment and alpine conditions will affect the grounds accordingly. Please carry out any garbage/recycling you may accumulate during your stay. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Walk to the Village via Happy Valley Way to access all summer activities, including downhill mountain biking, hiking, and scenic chairlift rides. After enjoying a meal at one of our on-mountain restaurants, head back to the RV Park for a relaxing evening under the stars. Lara's Gondola will be spinning Saturdays, Sundays and Holiday Mondays.
Day parking for RVs is available in Happy Valley, there is no overnight parking allowed outside the allocated parking areas. There is no overnight or day parking available in Black Forest for the Summer 2022 season.
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT - CALL 250.765.8888 | EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, July 7th - Monday, September 5th
Bookings permitted Thursday nights - Saturday nights only. *Except on statutory holidays bookings permitted Thursday nights - Sunday nights only.
Regular RV (Sites 11-22): 40ft x 20ft. Additional vehicles can park in the overflow parking located in Happy Valley. Additional vehicle charge is $10+tax per vehicle/night.
Overnight RV Parking Area Information
Location: Happy Valley Parking Lot - 12 minute walk to Village Centre
Access: Via Happy Valley Road (dirt road)
|Site rate for up to 6 people||$20 per night|
*Maximum 6 guests per site
Prices are per RV site and do not include tax (5% GST).
- At least one member of the party must be 19 years or older
- A maximum of six persons per RV site including children (15 years of age and younger)
- One camping party per site, unless otherwise authorized
- For an additional nightly charge, a second vehicle (non-RV) may be allowed on site for half the RV site fee (to a maximum of $10 per night)
- The maximum continuous length of stay is 3 nights (Thursday - Saturday, departing Sunday) *except on statutory holidays where a maximum 4 night stay can be booked (Thursday to Sunday, departing Monday)
- Credit card required at time of booking to confirm your reservation
- Full payment will be processed 48 hours prior to your arrival
- Cancellations permitted up to 48 hours prior to arrival without penalty
- Cancellations made inside of 48 hours prior to arrival will not be eligible for refunds
- Full Booking and Cancellation Policies
Overnight RV Parking Area Rules
- Consuming alcohol is prohibited in public areas (hiking trails, resort common areas)
- Vehicles must remain in parking lot
- Pets must be on a leash
- Outdoor Washroom Facility available during your stay
- These facilities are cleaned regularly between Thursday - Sunday
- Quiet hours from 10pm – 7am
- NO motorized recreational vehicles (ATV's, dirt bikes etc.)
- NO dumping station
General Information and Safety
**No Smoking on hiking trails or while riding the lift due to extreme forest fire danger
- No smoking is permitted anywhere in the Alpine
- Maintain physical distancing standards, keep 6ft apart at all times
Stay on Designated Trails
- Familiarize yourself with the trail route
- Trails Maps are located in the Village and at the bottom of the Bullet Chair
- Trails are physically marked with neon colored Inukshuk's
- Stay on designated trails - leaving the trail will damage the fragile ecosystem of the mountain
- Do not pick the wildflowers
To avoid potential problems with bears, lock your food in your vehicle whenever you are asleep or not at your site and maintain a clean campsite. Never feed or approach bears.
An encounter with a bear is something that visitors may experience when hiking and biking in the Alpine. Please remember that you are a guest in their home territory! Bears are beautiful creatures and deserve our respect.
- Do not throw food or food waste into the forest, it can attract bears
- Do not feed the wildlife
- Hike and bike in your bubble and make lots of noise to deter any wildlife
For booking inquiries and more information, email email@example.com or call 250.765.8888