Big White Christmas Eve Festival
Date, Start Time
Date, End Time
Celebrate the magic of Christmas Eve at our enchanting festival filled with fun activities and festive delights for all ages.
Join us for a memorable evening of joy, lights and community. The festivities begin at 4:30pm in the Village so bundle up in your warmest jackets, toques and mittens, and spend the early evening wandering through the Christmas booths on display. Gather your friends and family and sneak into the jolly man's chair for a polaroid Christmas photo, our elves won't tell Santa if you don't!
The festival fun will continue until 7:00pm, ending with our famous Christmas Eve Fireworks display right at 7:00pm. Best viewing is from the Village between The Woods and Stonebridge.
Here are some of the exciting attractions you can enjoy:
1. Cozy Bonfires – gather around warm and inviting bonfires, where you can mingle with friends and family
2. Children’s Games and Crafts – there will be a variety of games and crafts for the whole family to enjoy. From classic carnival games to cookie decorating, the family will be entertained all evening long.
3. Concessions – treat yourself to a wide array of delectable holiday treats at our concession stalls. From hot cocoa to cotton candy, there’s something to satisfy every sweet tooth in the crowd.
4. Live Music – join in the heartwarming tradition of Christmas Carols; gather ‘round as local talent spread the festive cheer through music.
5. Fireworks – as the night sky darkens, be dazzled by a breathtaking fireworks display. The colorful explosions will light up the night and fill you with holiday spirit – show starts at 7pm sharp.
Getting too cold outside? Come inside the Village Centre Mall and enjoy some of our indoor booths and the Christmas sounds of live music.