POWder Card – The Choice is Yours
POWder Cards On Sale Now - Purchase for BC Day & Presidents Week
THE CHOICE IS YOURS, SAVE UP TO $69/DAY*
The Big White POWder Card offers two multi-day options: the 5-day flex card with a 20% discount on weekend ticket window pricing, and the 3-day flex card with a 15% discount on weekend ticket window pricing. What does this mean for you? You can save and ski or ride any day you choose, including during peak season and on powder days!
The POWder Card returns for the 2023/24 season and pays homage to our partnership with Protect Our Winters Canada (POW). POW is a multi-faceted community of athletes, brands and outdoor enthusiasts dedicated to advocating for policy solutions to climate change, and we are ecstatic to be one of four Canadian resorts, and the only resort in our region, to be involved in its Resort Program.
*The POWder Card is available online at the Big White e-store, the POWder Card will allow you to make a morning-of decision and ski or ride from $120 a day, with no black-out periods. That’s a savings of up to $69/day during peak season (February 17-25).
This ticket must be assigned to one guest and cannot, under any circumstance, be shared between multiple users.
2023/24 POWder Card
|3 & 5 DAY FLEXIBLE OPTIONS, NO BLACKOUT DATES
(19 - 64)
(13 - 18)
(6 - 12)
|+ $5 CARD FEE (Does not apply to Tot or Reloaded Tickets)
|Prices shown are per lift ticket and do not include tax (5% GST). Ticket pricing subject to change without notice. Once you've picked up your ticket, it can be reloaded online. Includes night skiing when available.
Once all days are used on a POWder card, the media can be reloaded online with additional 3-day or 5-day POWder Cards. Regular lift tickets can also be loaded onto the POWder card media. Regular lift tickets are subject to the online discount available at time of purchase. Regular lift tickets are date sensitive, even when reloaded onto a POWder card. Ticket media can only be reloaded during the same season as the original purchase. You will NOT receive a QR code when reloading tickets, proceed direct to the lifts with your existing ticket.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY FOR POWder CARD
All Big White Ski Resort lift tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. POWder cards are only valid for the season in which they are purchased.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All prices are quoted per person. Rates are in Canadian dollars. Applicable taxes will be added to all prices. Dates and prices may be subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. We do not guarantee snow conditions, weather conditions, open terrain or number of lifts operating. Age category is based on age at the period of time you will be visiting. All pricing advertised is inclusive of the discounts offered. Although tot tickets are free (tot tickets available at The VCM Ticket Office), all children must have a lift pass on their person while skiing.
To Purchase an online ticket:
- Select the Buy Now option.
- Log in or create a new account.
- Add the tickets you want to purchase to the cart.
- Each ticket needs to have the person that will use it assigned to the ticket.
- Upon purchase, you'll receive a QR Code on your mobile device (or print out, if you prefer!). Check your junk/spam folder.
- When it is time to head to the mountain, proceed directly to one of our new Big White Ticket Pick-Up Boxes located around the resort.
- Scan your QR Code at the pick-up boxes and your physical ticket will be printed.
- Remember not to Zoom in the QR Code and have your phone brightness turned up.
- Head direct to lift and enjoy your day on the mountain.
- Please ski and ride with care and abide by the alpine responsibility code.
- Want to ski again? You can reload your physical card online.
Once you have purchased an online day ticket, you can reload the physical card with additional POWder Cards or regular lift tickets.
If you have any questions, please contact our Tickets Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-491-6262 (Toll Free: 1-888-663-6882).
The pick up boxes will be available at the locations listed below:
- Ridge Day Lodge
- Central Mountain Check In
- The Tubing Hut in Happy Valley Adventure Park
The Village Centre Mall Ticket Office will be open for in-person ticket transactions and ticket information. All other purchases can be facilitated online through the e-store.
- Tot passes for ages 5 & under are Free and available at the ticket office in the Village Centre Mall