Welcome to Big White Ski Resort’s Media Room! You’re here to learn more about what makes Big White great… and probably grab some photos and videos while you’re at it! On this page, you’ll find download links to high-res photos and videos (please credit Big White Ski Resort), as well as some go-to stats to help you flush out your content. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Communications Team at email@example.com
Are you an influencer looking to work with Big White? Please fill out this form for us to review. We look forward to connecting!
Check out our blog to find out what’s new and happening around the resort this season.
Follow us on social media:
- Annual snowfall of 750cm (24.5 feet)
- Average daytime high of -5C (23F)
- Total resort area exceeds 7,300 acres, with over 2,700 acres patrolled, 900 acres groomed and over 1,500 acres of alpine and glades
- 119 runs, of which 35 are green, 44 are blue, and 40 black and double black
- Canada’s second largest lifting system with 16 lifts in operation, including a Gondola, Tube Park carpet and three beginner-area carpets
- Total uphill capacity of 28,700 skiers and snowboarders per hour
- Western Canada’s largest night skiing area • Find our full list of mountain stats here.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 23/24
- Spuds at The Ridge Day Lodge
- Alpine Burger Co & Alpine Express at Happy Valley Day Lodge
- Spa at Stonebridge
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- …and much more