We are excited to welcome back Snowmobile Tours for Winter 2023/24.
Snowmobiling is an exhilarating way to enjoy Big White’s stunning backcountry. A variety of snowmobile tours take place on trails catered to all skill levels. Drive your own snowmobile or double up with a friend, and see Big White in a new and exciting way.
|Hours of Operation - Daily|
|1 Hour Tours departure time||11am - all season
5:30pm - available from December 15
|2 Hour Tours departure time||12:30pm and 3pm - all season
8am - available from December 15
2023/24 Snowmobile Tour Rates
|Passenger Over 12|
|Passenger Under 12|
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. A $12 per person, Government Land Use Fee is applicable to all tours
*Add Loss Waiver Deductible for $39 on 1hr & 2hr tours. Ask our team at the Activities Desk in the Village Centre Mall for more information OR email email@example.com
*** Please note, a $1000.00 deposit, per group is required for every tour. Payable on Credit Card
- All drivers must be at least 16 years of age with a valid drivers license and parental consent.
- There is no age restriction for passengers however they must be more than 91cm (3 ft) tall.
- All riders must sign a waiver. Persons under 19 years require a parent/guardian to sign on their behalf.
- A damage deposit (paid by credit card) is required for all tours.
- Helmets are provided.
- Adult size snowmobile gear is available for those that do not have their own ski gear.
- Arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Wear warm winter clothing with layers - we recommend snow pants and jacket.
- Wear warm winter boots
- Bring a neck warmer and goggles and ski gloves
- Bring your driver's license
- There will be lots of photo opportunities so be sure to bring a camera
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left and cross the bridge into the Happy Valley Adventure Park. Then proceed to the Snowmobile Hut.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the Adventure Park. Then proceed to the Snowmobile Hut.
- Hot food/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge a short walk away
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Adventure Park and In Happy Valley Day Lodge.