Review our Offseason Trail Access information to learn more about snowshoeing during the offseason.
Please note, Showshoe Tours are not currently available for the 2022/2023 season.
Snowshoeing is fun for everyone! Rent your own snowshoes and choose your own adventure through our trails. Snowshoeing is a fantastic way to get out and enjoy the outdoors at your own pace. No previous experience is needed - if you can walk you can snowshoe! With an extensive trail network, get off the beaten track and explore the winter wonderland.
2021/22 Trail Pass Pricing
|Trail Access Pass|
|Season Trail Pass||$139.00|
Prices shown are per lift ticket and do not include tax (5% GST). Ticket pricing subject to change without notice. Can be purchased from the Ticket Office in the Village Centre.
- Take the free gondola up to the village to purchase your trail pass at the ticket office in the Village Centre
- Nordic ski equipment and snowshoes are available for rent from the rental shop at the Village Centre Mall
- Wear warm winter clothing with layers
- Wear warm winter boots
- Poles are recommended
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left across the bridge into the Adventure Park and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge
- Washrooms available inside the Happy Valley Day Lodge