Women's Ski/Snowboard Camps
Women’s Camp is new for the 2023/2024 season!
Welcome to our two day Women’s Ski/Snowboard Camp: have our female pros take your all mountain skiing/riding to another level. Our top CSIA/CASI snow pros will provide the perfect balance of technical instruction paired with using the best terrain mixed in with social activities. They will focus on improving technique, confidence, comfort, and control using your equipment. They will explore all suitable terrain Big White offers.
Ability Levels - open for Skiers/Riders who are competent on our easiest green run (level 4) up to the challenging black runs (level 6) and all points in between.
We offer participants two consecutive days of five-hour group lessons per day.
- Two consecutive days of five-hour group lessons.
- Lunch in Happy Valley on Tuesday.
- Lunch at the Woods on Wednesday.
- Participants must be of a level 4 or higher; able to comfortably complete green runs off the Ridge Rocket or Bullet chairlifts.
- Minimum of 3 participants must register for program to run.
- Tuesday: at 9:15am meet your instructor at the Ski & Board School flags in front of the Village Center Mall (VCM), lessons leave at 9:30am and run until 12:00pm, lunch at Happy Valley from 12:00pm to 1:00pm, and back on snow from 1:00pm to 3:30pm.
- Wednesday: at 9:15am meet your instructor at the Ski & Board School flags in front of the Village Center Mall (VCM), lessons leave at 9:30am and run until 12:00pm, lunch at the Woods from 12:00pm to 1:00pm, and back on snow from 1:00pm to 3:30pm.
2024 Camp Dates & Costs
|4 sessions available|
|January Sessions||January 9th - 10th, 2024
January 30th - 31st, 2024
|March Sessions||March 5th - 6th, 2024
March 19th - 20th, 2024
|Lesson Time||Tuesday & Wednesday, 9:30am 3:30pm (12:00pm 1:00pm lunch break)|
|Cost per Session||$675|
Season passholders receive 10% discount.
Refund and Cancellation Policy