Tips to tackle Big White’s hidden gems.
Start date for “Beyond Paradise” - January 8th, 2024
Calling all Visitors to Big White, whether this is your first time visiting or your twentieth, this program is for you. Join our snow pros and let them tour you around our resort, providing tips while using suitable terrain at your skill level. Let our pros show you the hot spots they love to ski/ride at Big White.
Learn as you explore our resort, using the snow pros eyes and knowledge of the resort s hidden gems. Our pros will introduce you to their favorite places tips on using the terrain, improving your line, and having fun.
Ability Levels open for Skiers/Riders ho are competent on blue runs and up i.e. linking turns on Paradise (level 5) up to the challenging black runs (level 6) and all points in between.
We want to build your confidence and enjoyment level; we focus on the following:
- Using all of the terrains that Big White has to offer your ability level and skill level
- Learn to make your equipment do the work, not your muscles
- Improving your confidence, improving your skills, and getting you thinking
- Developing the feeling of good balanc e and how to use the terrain to have fun
- These lessons run Monday t o Friday, from 9:00am to 12:30pm. Cost is for one (1) session.
- There is a maximum of five (5) people per class and a minimum of two (2) participants in the class to operate.
- The minimum ability level is Level 5; you are comfortable linking turns on blue runs such as Paradise
- 3.5-hour group lesson
2024 Lesson Times & Costs
|Lesson Time||9:00am - 12:30pm|
|Available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
Season passholders receive 10% discount.