The Ski and Board School has taken one of its classics and turned it up to 11.
A First Tracks lesson still includes 1.5 hours of top-quality coaching from one of our internationally-renowned instructors like always. Instead, we've moved the start time to 8:00 AM to give you 30 minutes of EXCLUSIVE access to the Ridge Rocket Express Chair - which won't start spinning for the public until 8:30 AM - so you can experience true "First Tracks" in untouched powder or perfectly-groomed corduroy.
Plus, breakfast is now on us! You and your instructor will debrief over breakfast and coffee provided by Clocktower Coffee in the Village Centre Mall before continuing on your day while most skiers and riders are still getting out of bed.
Pre-booking is required at least 24 hours in advance. Call the Ski & Board School or visit us in the Village Centre Mall to book or for more information.
- Exclusive early opening of Ridge Rocket Express Chair
- 1.5 hours of top-quality coaching from one of our internationally-renowned instructors
- Breakfast and debrief at Clocktower Coffee after your lesson
This program is designed for a confident skier or boarder on blue runs, all participants must be comfortable riding the chairlift. 24 hour advanced booking required, no drop-ins.
Participants are required to meet at the sales desk in the Village Centre Mall (VCM) at 7:50am. The instructor and First Track participants will together load the lift at 8:00am.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, our products and prices may change or vary for the upcoming 2020/21 season as we continue to act in accordance with the instructions of the BC Ministry of Health and other Government officials.
2019-20 Coaching Rates
|8:00 AM - 9:30 AM||$175|
|Additional participants||$69 per person|
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Lift ticket not included see Tickets for lift ticket rates.
- No refunds due to weather conditions.
- Cancellations or rescheduling with more than 24 hour notice will be subject to a $30.00 administrative fee.
- No cancellations within 24 hours of lessons start time, unless due to a medical issue, in which case we will reschedule only with proof of medical note.
- No cancellations will be accepted after the lesson start time. Rescheduling after lesson start time will have a $50.00 administrative fee.