Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, there’s always room to improve skills, build confidence or get to know the mountains better. We have single-day, multi-day or winter-long programs for every type of skier and snowboarder. Our professional ski instructors will help get you started or take your skiing and riding to the next level.
- You have never ever skied before.
- You want to start at the very beginning.
- You have been out once or twice before but you still consider yourself a beginner.
- You are learning how to link wedged turns and control speed.
- You are still learning on the magic carpet.
- You are doing linked, basic wedge turns on the magic carpet
- You are building your confidence by controlling both your speed and changing direction and are ready to use the beginner chair lift
- You are learning better balance and to link your turns smoothly.
- You have built your confidence in changing direction and make linked wedge turns.
- You feel ready to go up the mountain and explore green terrain.
- You are in a wedge, but at times in your turn, your skis go parallel.
- You are comfortable skiing on our green runs; you have built your confidence in looking ahead and making various turn shapes.
- You want to build your confidence as you explore blue runs.
- Time to work on turn shape and rhythm when linking turns with your skis parallel.
- You want to learn how to keep a rhythm on bumps and black terrain and to find some flow.
- You want to build your confidence as you explore black runs.
- Time to work on feeling the separation of your upper and lower body while linking your turns, using your pole plant for timing your start.